U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nike Air Force 1 Custom White Blue Orange SZ 6Y CK9708-100,
Copper Rifle Necklace,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Gold Chain Cuban Link Necklace and Matching Bracelet,
- Ksubi Hi N Wasted Talk N Whack High Rise Skinny Ankle Frayed Hem Jeans Black 28
- Vintage Christian Dior Miss Dior Red Coat Blazer Gold Button Size Large (?)
- Fame & Partners Vania Plunge Halter Gown
- Dooney & Bourke Side Pocket Hobo
- Vintage 1970s Handmade Coat
- Execptional lab grown Bismuth large 2.6"x 2" inches
MEN’S Vintage Italy Sterling Silver - 3mm Figaro Chain Link Bracelet 9”,
|Cowboy Collectibles Geniune Horse Hair Leather Bracelet||1.2538||Star Wars Boba Fett Mini Backpack Funko Book of Boba Fett Disney NWT,||Vintage Amethyst Men's Ring,|