U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Jordan joggers (boys),
Smartwool Sparwood Sweater Striped Crew Merino Wool Army Green Men XL,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Apple iPad mini 6th Gen. 64GB, Wi-Fi, 8.3 in - Space Gray,
- Madewell Jean Jacket | The Jean Jacket in Medford Wash | Woman’s Size Large
- Booker T Autographed Action Figure
- MOTA Classic Toy Train Set
- Original Nintendo NES AC Adapter Power Supply NES-002
- Cleobella Les Arcades Dress
- Natural Nephrite Jade Round Dark Green Bangle Bracelet 34.2 Grams
- Eileen Fisher Pale Pastel Pink Open Front Merino Wool Cardigan Knit Sweater
- Steve Madden Pink Bag
- Jo Malone POPPY AND BARLEY
2021 Hot Wheels RLC 2006 BMW M3 #5101,
|New Apple ipad mini 6th Generation Wi-Fi 64GB Space Gray Model A2567||1.2538||The Office Creed Bratton Chase Funko Pop 1104 (NIB),||"925 sterling silver cubic zirconia pearl bow earrings for Women, J256,|