U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Phone Crossbody Messenger Gold Chain 35S,
VANS Disney Mickey & Friends Era mens 11,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Mikasa Atrium Crystal Wine Glasses (8),
- 6 Bath & Body Works Intense Moisture Body Butters
- 1985-86 Topps Mario Lemieux rookie
- Monster High Sweet 1600 Draculaura
- Rae Dunn Medium Cluck Mixing Bowl
- **Reserved Listing** @Tgood16 (5) Bath & Body Works Candles
- Shark Sensory Bin ft. Subitizing Number Puzzles
- Clinique 36 pc lot new authentic
- Like new vintage red and white stripe dress size 14
- Mackenzie Childs Blueberry Dish Towel
- G.I. Joe Comic Lot - (IDW Publishing - Vol. 1)
- Bobby Witt Jr. WHAMMY Panini Stars and Stripes SSP Insert W14
Vintage Stunning Cut-Crystal Water Goblets/ Glasses - Set of 4,
|Coach laptop case bag black||1.2538||New 5 Jeans Short Avec Les Filles Blue Cutoff Women's size 26,||Kate Spade Whimsy floral camera bag with detachable coin purse,|