U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Yuri the Yeti Squishmallow,
U.S. ARMY 4 Piece Woodland Modular Sleeping Bag System, COMPLETE EXC!!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Marc Jacobs pink Crossbody Bag NEW,
- VS PINK Chicago Ombre Shine Hoodie & Leggings
- 2 Drawer Bedside Dresser - Small Nightstand Table for Bedroom- Storage Organizer
- Wholesale Polaroid Long Sleeve Crewneck Shirt Lot
- Versace men shirt
- Nike sportswear tech knit jacket
- RARE TALLKING PANDY and Gabby's Purrfect Dollhouse
- Heat and air leg massager
- Columbia Womens Vintage Ski Snow Pants Purple Insulated Pockets 8320 Size XL
- WORX WG308 6" Electric JawSaw Chainsaw and Extension Handle Combo
- Tom Ford Velvet Orchid
- BLACK TRUE RELIGION JEANS
- Silver Crystal Necklace Set Cubic Rhinestone Necklace Bracelet Earrings Handbag
NEW BioLite HeadLamp 330 Lumens GREY-USB Rechargeable,
|Lego Star Wars 75256 - Kylo Ren's Shuttle||1.2538||Marmot Trestles 30 Degree Sleeping Bag double Zipper missing bag,||Lego Star Wars Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter 75087 Complete w/ Box and Manual,|