U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
David Howard Thornton autographed 8x10,
NWT ASOS DESIGN black combat pants with mesh pockets size 2,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
JIMMY CHOO HEELS,
- Vintage 60s hinged crab ashtray
- 1:18 DIE CAST ACME EXCLUSIVE GUYCAST CUSTOM RUN 1967 PONTIAC FIREBIRD
- See By Chloé Semi-Sheer Lightweight Sweater $395
- Wooden Dog Kennel
- Younique Moodstrucj Epic 4D Mascara NIB
- JEN'S PIRATE BOOTY Galiano Maxi Dress In natural medium
- Reserved for Makenzee
- KUNOOZ-Luxury Fragrance For Women By Syed Junaid Alam
- reserved for bts sales
- Mens Gap Pants 4 Pairs
- Current/Elliott The Beatnik Striped T Shirt Dress In Vintage Stripe Distressed
Lenox desert plates,
|FAB FRYE Jackie Button Tall Boots-Sz 8 EXC COND||1.2538||MARC FISHER YALE BOOTS LTD,||RAYE Hatty Leather Ankle Wrap Heels in White SZ 8,|