U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Juicy Couture Baby lot,
Vintage Tammery West Brown Leather Jacket with Faux Fur Hood,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Brandy Melville Reversible Jacket NWT,
- Neocutis Aftercare
- Mudvayne "Waster" Vintage Jersey Size XL?
- Baby Bjorn Carrier, brown, holds up to 40 pounds.
- True Botanicals Vitamin C Booster NIB
- Samsung PM981 512GB M.2 PCI-Express 3.0 X4 NVMe Solid State Drive
- Roblox Pet Simulator X Plush Dragon Dog
- Prana Aleka Triangle Bikini Swim Suit Purple Magenta Gray Coral Womens L / XL
- NEW STERLING SILVER FLOWER TASSEL NECKLACE BRACELET RING EARRINGS SET
- Vintage Southwest Triple Strand Messy Mixed Stones Necklace, Woven Srands with a
NECA Army of Two 40th Day Rios Figure,
|Vintage Columbia Mens Blue Hiking Nylon Outdoors Lined Pants Pockets Sz Large||1.2538||Warhammer 40k Dark Angels Combat Patrol,||The northface dryvent windbreaker blue nwt,|