U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Cheetah Consuela Tote,
Michael Kors Large Kenly Tote,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Tory Burch Blake tote with matching wallet,
- 2015-2021 Subaru WRX Sedan Decal
- Nidecker Project - X Snow Boots
- Catherine Malandrino Asymmetrical Mesh One-Piece Swimsuit NWT
- FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN SET #6 - #7 MICHAEL WIERINGO (05/01/2006) MARVE
- 10K White Gold Necklace 17" inches
- Milwaukee M12 Jigsaw Model 2445-20
- $295 Mara Hoffman Valentina swim wear Cover Up maxi dress sz xs
- Pink strapless prom dress
OEM BMW M3 E46 CSL CARBON FIBER CONSOLE,
|EUC Brahmin Blue Splash Melbourne Misha Tote||1.2538||***BRAND NEW*** LEGO 75313 Star Wars UCS Ultimate Collector Series AT-AT 6785pcs,||Marvel Legends Classics,|