U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Classic Diamond Stud Earrings,
P H Healthy Cook Solutions,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
14k gold earring's,
- Neff American Stripes Cool Unisex Watch
- 6pks of 8 Gillette Fusion Proglide Chill Replacement Cartridges
- Royal Tweed by Cheaney of England Mens Brown Size 9 Cap Toe Oxford Dress Shoes
- Timex Watch Gold Tone Brown Leather Band Date Day Night Indicator Dial
- TOM FORD Shade Illuminate Soft Radiance Foundation
Green Amethyst and Solid Sterling Earrings by Judith Ripka! Definitely a Catch!,
|Toy 24 inch plus Kids of America Gorilla Stuffed toy PEPE||1.2538||18k solid gold stud earrings- screw type - 2 sets heart and oblong earrings; 24k,||Plancha redonda 13”,|