U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
FUNKO POP #02 MARVEL COMICS THE AVENGERS VISION TARGET EXCLUSIVE FIGURINE ‼️,
Willow spill proof breast milk bags,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Marvel / Anime - Metallic Eljiro & Spider-Man Funko POP! Bundle 2 POPs,
- New Era Toronto Blue Jays Fitted 7 1/2
- Mackenzie Childs butter dish
- Trevor lawrence rookie topps nfl
- *Reserved* Bundle for SeaFaerie
- Sergio Rossi Brown Leather Heels MSRP $1,100
- Men's Camus Cognac Watch (new)
- Juliette Has a Gun PEAR INC. Eau de Parfum 3.3oz. / 100mL.
- (ON HOLD) BTS SUGA Yoongi Memories of 2018 Bluray Photocard ON HOLD DNB
- J.Jill Large Floral Wide Legged Cropped Ankle Pants NWT Ink Blue
Boden Harry Potter Sweatshirt Dress 2/3,
|Funko Soda green lantern chase dc||1.2538||Loungefly Fantasia Mickey Crossbody Bag,||Sz 2 2T Omi Jo Cabana empire dress Well Dressed Wolf blue stripe,|