U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2017A Dollar Bill Fancy Super Repeater Serial G 49566666 A,
Disney Lion King Hakuna Matata SIMBA Nala scrub top teal scrubs women’s size S,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Kelly Bryant Autographed Jersey,
- Vintage 60s Toni Todd black and yellow dress.
- SET OF 2 VINTAGE HAT STANDS GOLF CLUB MANNEQUIN FORMS
- Men's Cinch Blue Denim Jeans 5-Pocket St
- True Religion Bootcut Jeans Women’s Size 26
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Star Highlighter
- Victoria's Secret So In Love Perfume set
- Graded Pokemon card
- Gia Mia Rock Star Studded Combat Boots studded combat boot Super cute Size 4
- Master Chief Funko Pop
- Reebok Windbreaker Jacket M
NWT Women's Danner Trail 2650 Hot Sauce Hiking Shoes sz 7.5,
|Tasha Tudor Heirloom Crafts Book Signed First Edition Dust Jacket Tickets||1.2538||Salomon Women's X Ultra 4 GTX Waterproof Hiking Shoe Mocha Mousse Size 10US,||Pittsburgh Steelers ryan clark Signed mini helmet,|