U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Victoria's Secret Country Vintage Bath Towel Wrap and Headband NEW Holiday,
Women's Adidas Ultraboost C.RDY W Grey/White Size 8,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Genuine 925 Sterling Silver Men’s 2.5CT Zultanite Mystery Gemstone Ring,
- Deathstroke DC Universe One: 12 Collective Action Figure
- NIB Bissell Little Green carpet cleaner retail $124
- Dragon Ball Z Shin Butouden for Sega Saturn
- womens Harley-Davidson colorblock henley tshirt
- NWOT lavender Coach tote style handbag
- Vintage GUCCI GG print sandal - size 38.5 (8)
- Disney's The Nightmare Before Christmas 5” Squishmallows Lot- Complete Set Of 5
- Predire Paris Black Orchid Transformation Skin Collection
- Mount Lady Funko Pop!
- We R spin it pro cup turner
- Calvin Klein Logo Snake Black Long Dress Women SIze Large NWT
- 3X1 W3 Straight Crop Jeans Ace Frayed Hem Size 25
Hellbots MegaTEQ by Quiccs & Igor Ventur,
|Carolyn Pollack Silver Blue Lapis, Red Coral and Blue Turquoise Gemstone ring 10||1.2538||10K Diamond Band Ring,||Bundle for sassxcat,|