U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Michael Kors purse good condition,
Vintage TIMBERLAND Boot Grid Camo RARE Men's Size 11 Classic 6 Inch Boots,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NEW Vans x Zumiez Slip on Glow In The Dark Skate Shoes Men's Size 7,
- Starry Sky Otome Game: Throw Pillows
- Vintage Tracy Richards Longsleeve Boho Midi Dress
- Half Moon Crystal Bundle
- New PetSafe Scoopfree Hooded Cat Litter
- Nike Team Size Large Woman's White Sleeveless Knit Casual Athletic Tennis Dress
- UPPAbaby Vista Double Stroller
- Stoney Clover Lane X Target White Terry Cloth Bag
- Monster High Dance Class Robecca Steam
- Athletic leggings
- ASTR the Label Draped Dress
Burberry Slip On sneaker,
|amali micro velour pink slip ons||1.2538||Onn 10.11 tablet Gen 2 Surf,||Gucci men blue suede driving loafers size 12,|