U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Amazon Hot Selling Christmas Star Doll Cartoon Plush Toys with Chinese New Year,
Playstation 5 with Extra Controller,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Mickey Mantle Signed Baseball Official Beckett Coa Authenticated Yankees,
- 1998 Fisher-Price Great Adventures Magic Castle
- Swimsuits For All | Tropical Leaf Swimdress
- BNIB! Seka Hills Insulated Bottle and Tumbler Set
- LILLEbaby Ring Sling Silver Straw carrier
- BONNE BELL LIP SMACKERS SQUEEZY SHIMMER LIP GLOSS COTTON CANDY FLAVOR VERY RARE
- Revenge Legends Never Die Juice Wrld shirt
- Hasbro Transformers Voyager Class WFC-S2
- DONALD J PLINER womens size 10M sandal slingback shoe block heel leather Fabric
- lululemon athletica Train Times Pant 25" Dusty Dawn
- Bugatti Sweatshirt
RARE Philodendron Hastatum (Silver Sword) full plant,
|PS5 Console DISC Brand New (READ)||1.2538||10C Derek Lam Leopard Silk Back Cardigan,||Vintage The Family Heart Mom,Dad & Babies Deluxe Set 1984 By Mattel Rare,|