U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ariat Women's Western cowboy boots size 6B,
Plants oversized throw,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- Sideshow Mandalorian
- COACH Soho Flap, Vintage 1990's Crossbody
- Jimmy Choo Glitter Designer Sunglasses
- Smartwool Women's Wool Wide Leg Fleece Baselayer Pants size XL
- TanJay Jacket 90's Faux Vegan Electric Blue Suede Zip Up Shacket Sz 8
- Bath and body works metal limited edition Halloween 3 Wick Candle Holder witch
- Vintage Large Brass Metal Buck Deer Elk Stag Antler Posed Rock Detail Sculpture
- Marciano Tank Tops MED Black
Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Tracker,
|Fitbit Flex 2||1.2538||Fitbit charge 4,||Lilly pulitzer white top,|