U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Air Jordan 1 Mid Women’s Panda UTL,
Loungefly fairy godmothers make it pink make it blue mini backpack,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Pure Romance Pajama Set and Gown and lingerie,
- LOWELL JEANS, Colombian Butt Lifter Denim Jean Levantacola SIZE 7-8
- PIPPA AND JULIE Bunny Stripe Ruffle 2-Piece Dress & Bloomers Set
- Le Lis Small Cream Ribbed Cutout Raw Hem Strapless Bandeau Crop Top Bralette
- Reserve for RHC 2-3
- Fire 7 tablet, 7" display, 16 GB, Black
- Vtg Street Vues 1983-1984 First Edition (Vol 1) Volumes 1-2-3-4-5-6 Magazines
- Disney 1997 Mickey Mouse Animated Talking Telephone
- EUC Loungefly Disney Mickey Sorcerer Mini Backpack
Funko Pop NFT Casey Jones LE 1467,
|T Tahari black dress silver chain ruffle||1.2538||NWT Michael Stars Lana Knit Dress - size M,||NWT Stoney Clover Lane Sisters 6pc Bundle,|