U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Air Max 1 Premium Blueprint Deadstock Size 8,
Vintage Kenneth J lane watch,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Fossil Gen 4 Authentic Digital Dial Smart Watch Custom Band FTW6017 DC110,
- Women's Hoka Clifton 6 Shoes Size 6.5
- Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender and smoothie cup and adapter
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera with EF 24-105mm USM Lens, WiFi Enabled
- Destiny 2 Guardian Games Track Jacket Bungie Rewards, Large, Sealed New
- Sbicca | Women’s Black Covington Woven Mule Square Toe Cork Teardrop Heel Sandal
- Mommy and Baby Wendy the Frog 16" and Clip Squishmallow Easter Spring BNWT New
- Armani Exchange watch
- J.Crew Embroidered Linen Cotton Pom Pom Cover Up in Navy
- Patagonia zip up fleece jacket sweater coat
- Lego set 3053 emperor's stronghold
Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention For Sony PS Vita,
|Chocobo's Dungeon 2 For Playstation 1 (Case & Manual Only)||1.2538||Mix watches some may need battery,||Fossil Gen 4 Authentic Digital Dial Smart Watch Custom Band FTW6016 ZA333,|